Friday, June 13, 2008

Just call me Super Model

So I posted this picture on Facebook and people seem to be very confused, so I thought here was a good a place as any to explain what's going on. First Security Bank, one of our clients at Spiker had a model cancel last minute for a photo shoot and they asked me if I could fill in. But I was wearing a skirt, turtle neck, nylons and heels, so they mande me go home and change so I looked more "Montana" :). The photo is for an ad around "free checking, free stuff" and here I'm holding all the free stuff you could get if you opened an account with First Security:


Yes, that's an oversized thermometer and yes, that is an American flag. We are very patriotic here. And I ended up choosing the baking sheets because Montana has domesticated me. Or just because I love brownies...

4 comments:

Kath! said...

oh my god you just made my day.

jstreb said...

Nice! Some how black pants and pointy heeled black boots, don't strike me as "Montana" but hey! You look great and definitely patriotic :)

Unknown said...

All of your previous experience has paid off. Now you are in the big leagues.

btracy said...

I love how your writing makes me feel like I`m right there with you... eventhough I`m in Bolivia.

I would have chosen the giant thermometer.

-K