Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yearbook Photos

My dear friend Emily Meyer sent me the link to a Web site where you can put your face on the yearbook photos of people all the way back to 1950 and I had quite a good time playing around with it last night. I've included some of my favorite and most hilarious creations below:

Paige Singleterry, circa 1968 and 1990


Brandon Cresswell, circa 1974 and 1994


Elissa Brown, circa 1972 and 1996


If this looks like fun to you (and believe me, it is), find a picture where you're looking straight at the camera and go to www.yearbookyourself.com. Good times!

1 comment:

B Money said...

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Brown when I say '94 Brandon would would have found '96 Elissa to be quite the hot ticket...

Wait a minute - why aren't there any pictures of Lizzie Circa '84 or '53 up there. THAT'S the real question.